|You are passionate about software. Software is what makes you tick. Perhaps, you were already making your first applications when you were young. Growing older and studying Computer Science at a University, you learned more on Java technologies, n-tier applications and client- and server sides. You gained experience handling SQL databases, like ORACLE and worked with the PL/SQL tool. Furthermore, you dove into Application Servers, like Tomcat and Glassfish, and perhaps many others.
You like to keep up to date on latest trends and technologies. Therefore, the following list does not scare you, but makes you curious:
• J2EE, RMI, Swing, JDBC, J2SE, JSF, Ajax, XML, Web Services;
• Visual C++, MFC, Visual Studio;
• Android, Titanium Appcelerator, Objective-C, HTML5, GWT, Vaadin;
• Aspect-oriented programming, profiling Java application;
• JUnit, ANT, SVN, Jenkins, Hudson
How many did you know? And how many more did you Google? Did you like learning more about these technologies?
Professionals who start at ABS, always begin with an extensive training program. The focus is on understanding our business, our customers, our processes, and of course: our software! Coached by a senior specialist, you will learn more on one of the largest and most complex pieces of software you have ever seen. Our professionals are always busy with:
• Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, trying to understand the business and software logic and come up with software solutions;
• Understanding business requirements, directly from our customers or from internal stakeholders at ABS and translating these into software solutions;
• Upholding and actively contributing in extending good software practices. This ranges from requirements engineering to Agile way-of-working, from automating regression testing to service-oriented architecture;
• Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all software specialists.
|YOU @ ABS
Do you like to join a large and challenging software development department from the worldwide leader in textile care and rental specific software? Do you like to learn everything on different Java Technologies, Android, Visual C++, Oracle, AOP, Java Profiling, Automated Testing, and Jenkins? Are you looking to become part of a great team of software specialist at our fantastic comfortable location in the center of Bucharest? We offer you the opportunity for professional and personal growth within an international company with training both in Romania and in the Netherlands. In addition, we always offer an attractive salary and periodical bonuses plus medical clinic services for you and your family. ABS is a firm believer of flexible working and puts a strong emphasis on creating and maintaining a friendly working atmosphere inside a dynamic, enthusiastic and successful team. Maybe you do not recognize yourself in all above requirements, but you are convinced that you have the right motivation and potential to join our company, we challenge you to show this during an interview with some of our specialists. For more information, visit our website: www.abslbs.com.