Our team is growing and we are looking for a new colleague to join us. We are a team that is vibing
the Silicon Valley mindset, we like to share a coffee and good jokes in between meetings. We are in
the midst of our expansion and we are looking for a team player with specialized skills to join our
tech gurus, network designers, cybersecurity experts, software developers and IT managers.
• Strong verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills (both English and
Romanian language are required)
• Communication skills both written and verbal
• Previous experience with MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint)
• Analytical mindset
• Professionalism is required in all communication with internal and external clients (phone
• Open-mindedness and initiative are required in day-to-day tasks
• Self-taught and fast learner
• Basic networking knowledge routers, switches (Active Directory, Antivirus)
• Passion for IT and Networking / Security technologies and strong interest in self-
• Available to work in shifts
• Strong team spirit and involvement
Provide an excellent level of service and communication while interacting with the
Analysis of support requests sent by our customers by phone or email assigned to NOC
Timely updates for every Network Security support request assigned to your group
Accurate ticket documentation of the network support requests and troubleshooting steps
Ticket follow-up and escalation in accordance with the priority
Ownership and responsibility for all tickets assigned to your queue
Working in close collaboration with your colleagues to ensure that service delivery to the
customer is of the highest quality standard
Serve as primary initial responder within the Network Operations Center in identifying
troubleshooting and resolving network problems.
Monitors critical network elements and engages in proactive network systems monitoring.
Checking CPU performances and network statuses.
- Monitor automated and end-user incident and outage reporting, troubleshoot, and resolve
Escalate problems to upper-level teams that need to be involved in solving the problems.
Provide direct customer support when required.
Implement, maintain, and repair basic routing, IP switching and remote access protocols.
Create reports on uptime, bandwidth usage, server utilization, and other key metrics.