We are GROWING!
6 Full-Stack Java Software engineers needed to join our expanding team:
Who are we?
We are a diverse, fun, dynamic, and entrepreneurial company that attracts great talent from a variety of industries globally. We celebrate diversity and believe that diversity drives innovation. We host 28 different nationalities and believe in the power of a smart and diverse global team. Everyone is welcome, our employees bring their own experiences and perspectives to the workplace, driven to be the best, to continuously perform outstandingly & improve constantly so that our diverse clients remain the best at what they do!
We are looking for a JAVA Full-stack Software Developers with a minimum of 3 years experience to join our expanding team.
SCRUM team with a P.O., a B.A., 3-6 F.S. developers incl. a SCRUM master
- Back-end stacks: Java 8+, Spring Framework such as Spring Boot, Microservices, Camunda BPMN, Cucumber, JSON, HTTP, REST, XML.
- Data base connectivity: (MySQL and PostgreSQL, Hibernate or similar frameworks).
- AWS Cloud native, event-driven, serverless applications.
- DevOps tools Bitbucket, JIRA, Confluence.
4 Squads overlooking the below :
- Design and implement new applications as well as maintaining current software, working on the product backlog defined with the Product Owner.
- Ensuring the quality of deliverables by implementing automated tests on unit, integration, and end-to-end levels.
- Working with DevOps related activities (configure CI/CD, support infrastructure, monitoring, etc.).
- Cooperating with other teams to ensure consistent implementation of the architecture, and agreeing on interfaces and timing of cross-team deliveries.
- Troubleshooting, analysing, and solving integration issues as well as those reported by our customers.
- Writing or updating product documentation in accordance with company processes
*check more about our designed products ( including the output of software development team projects ) https://cycleon.com/products/
- is eager to take on full-stack responsibilities.
- is modest, curious and loves learning.
- knows that obtaining knowledge and sharing knowledge are equally important.
- is not afraid to challenge us and thereby challenge yourself.
- takes their craft seriously, regardless of your experience.
Challenge and improve
Challenging decisions and suggesting improvements to our technical solutions and way of working, and implementing them in alignment with your team and their stakeholders.
The team you will be working with:
- We are passionate people who fully support each other within teams and across teams.
- We have a clear and defined business purpose, and will support each other to realise the goal.
- We have regular contact with stakeholders and end-users, world-wide.
- We have the autonomy and the responsibility to choose the best approach for each challenge within agreed parameters.
- We have significant access to Amazon Web Services and other state-of-the-art tools.
- WE ARE FAMILY! Caring for each other and for our communities, supported by our Cycleon Cares programs.
What do we offer?
- This role offers you the chance to work in a friendly, diverse and international environment, along with colleagues who will share your passion for innovation, agile-working and growth. You will also be able to develop your skills within the exciting and challenging market of Reverse Logistics!
- We offer the opportunity to work with major clients.
- Hybrid working environment
- Training and development to keep you in touch with the latest technologies and the opportunities to apply your learning.
- Periodic visits to Utrecht, Netherlands for team building exercises. Expenses covered
- We offer a competitive salary alongside other benefits
- Our office is easily accessible located near the city centre of Bucharest, and designed to make you feel at home.
Sounds like you? And like what you hear? Apply now – we would love to meet you!
Visit www.cycleon.com to learn more about our growing global business and awesome team!