You are passionate about software. Software is what makes you tick. Perhaps, you were already making your first applications when you were young. Growing older and studying at a Technical University, you learned more on Network Infrastructure, Microsoft technologies, experiences with ORACLE databases, SQL, and shell scripting. Troubleshooting with hardware issues like desktops, laptops and server systems has become your second nature.
Professionals who start at ABS, always begin with an extensive training program. The focus is on understanding our business, our customers, our processes, and of course: our software! Coached by a senior specialist, you will learn more on one of the largest and most complex pieces of software you have ever seen. Our professionals are always busy with:
• Diving into issues, coming directly from our customers all over the world, and come up with solutions;
• Evaluate and modify system performance at ABS, but also at our customers, monitoring the long-term agreements ABS has with her customers;
• Enable the internal organization to work as effectively as possible. Think about supporting desktop computers, printers, switches, firewalls, phones, software deployment, security updates, and patches as well as installing, migrating, and troubleshooting the internal development and test environments;
• Being responsible for various kinds of servers like files servers, VPN gateways, application servers, web servers, and much more. In addition, responsible for installing, configuring, troubleshooting, and administering the ORACLE infrastructures;
• Responsible for upholding documentation of the configuration of the systems deployed, installed, and configured;
• Proactive knowledge sharing is very important at ABS. Good communication with technical and non-technical stakeholders is vital and we expect and provide technical mentoring for all internal specialists.