WSC is a major actor in the Supply Chain and 4PL logistics in Europe for 4 generations.
We are active in different activity fields for our customers, including Food, Automotive and Household Electronic Devices.
Our mission is to offer comprehensive and top-level solutions : warehousing, transport and various value-add logistics services (copacking, crossdocking).
As part of its current expansion, WSC is looking for a : Front End Developer Full time position.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Delivering the web front end of our new Warehouse Management System, by joining a development team committed to achieve a common goal
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Ensuring high performance, usability and a top-level user experience
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts
- Documenting the code inline using appropriate conventions
- Participating in the extended testing of the application
- Cooperating with the back-end developers and the project manager to achieve the goals
- Bachelor in IT / Computer Science (or equal through experience)
- Good knowledge of the following frameworks/libraries : Node.js, Angular, React, Vue.js, and acquaintance with SPA principles
- Knowledge of GIT version control system in an asset
- Experience in developing queries using SQL and understanding of usual database principles
- Good understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer and web services used in standard systems
- Experienced with browser performance and memory optimization
- A first experience in the logistics (or transportation) field is an asset
- Knowledge of WMS and/or ERP systems in an asset
- You have proven communication skills in a professional environment
- You have the capacity to work autonomously and with a positive team spirit
- You can demonstrate very good organizational skills and flexibility
- You are fluent in English. Knowledge of French or Dutch is an asset
What we offer
- You will join a dynamic and convivial team in a fast-growing company which proposes a warm working environment
- An interesting salary package based on your experience and a full-time permanent contract
Are you interested ?